During Ramadaan, a similar scene is witnessed every day in the Masjid. Despite daily reminders by the care takers of the Masjid, or a kind Naseehah by the Imaam, the same thing is repeated almost every day, both in Men & women’s prayer area/hall.
Please make sure to “Turn off” your Mobiles or make them on “Silent Mode” when going for Taraweeh
Please Respect the House of Allaah. It is very distracting & causes annoyance to the worshipers, specially if it is Musical ring tone.
- Turn off/ your mobile or Turn it on Silent mode before going for Taraweeh.
- Inform your friends, family, not to call you after 3Ishaa’ as you will be going for Taraweeh in Ramadaan.
- Keep the Ringing volume on the lowest volume (in case you forget to make it silent) (or Leave your mobile phones at home.
- Sisters, please keep your mobile phones in your hand-bags.
- Change the (musical) Ring tone to the Normal old styled phone Ring bell.
- Do NOT check or reply to SMS messages after every 2 rak3ah of taraweeh. This doesn’t let the person to concentrate as the mind is constantly thinking about the message/ reply etc.
- If you can, print a poster (Turn off your mobile) and hang it on the wall of the Masjid.
And a reminder to sisters, please cover the feet when going outside the house or for Taraweeh. Its fard to cover the feet during salaah.
Copy-Right @ TowardsHuda
[Please keep the source links when forwarding the emails]