Assalaamu 3Alaykum wa Rahmatullaah
The free online Arabic Sarf Classes by Ustaadh Fahad Al-Tahiri are resuming from Tuesday, 19th April 2011 on WIZIQ insha’-Allaah. The first class will be on “Principles of Writing”.
Level 1: Sarf (morphology)
Days : Sundays, Tuesdays & Thursdays
Time : 4:15 AM [Qatar, Kuwait, Riyadh time] [4:15 AM (GMT+03:00)]
How to Join Live Classes:
- Go to Wiziq.com
- Join/Make an account (free)
- Search for teacher “Fahad Al-Tahiri” or click here http://www.wiziq.com/tutor-profile/520829-morophology-teacher
- Click his profile and click “add as contact”
- Select option (do you know him) YES & choose option as “My Teacher”
He will be sending you invitation to join the class.
- Check your Wiziq’s Inbox and click the link “view complete information”
- Click “join the class” & “launch”
- Internet & Headset
Other Info about the Class:
- A virtual class room (with a white board where the teacher explains everything)
- Only the teacher speaks & explains
- Students are not allowed to speak/interact with others (you can write in chat box)
Important Rules for the Class:
- If you can not hear the sound, log off and log in again (launch the class)
- No Chatting is allowed during the class (specially between opposite gender)
- Questions won’t be answer during the lesson unless they are about the specific point or to repeat the information
- Questions & Answer session @ the last 10 minutes
- For those who have already taken level 1, please do NOT answer/write in chat box unless ustaadh ask the students any question. He will be explaining each & every detail insha’-Allaah.
- Please follow the proper Aadaab/etiquettes during the lesson and avoid un-necessary chat/questions/smilies etc.
Seeking Knowledge, Particularly Arabic
You can listen to a previously recorded class by Brother Fahad about seeking knowledge, Learning Arabic. Click the link below